Here are some easy steps on how to use your essential oils.
1. Continuing Education
- Learn about each essential oil and which body system it supports by reading product information pages, available online. (contact me for the link)
- Join me weekly for exclusive product training and educational virtual/local classes. (contact me for the class schedule)
2. Use The Oils Daily
- Take off the caps!
- Diffuse them daily at home, in the car, and at work.
- Incorporate them in your daily routine and share them with your friends and family.
- Try a drop of Lemon in your water (use glass or steel).
- Apply Lavender or the Calming blend on your neck and/or wrists before bed.
- Inhale some Wild Orange & Peppermint in your hands for that afternoon pick me up.
3. Consider Some Supplies To Make Using Easier
Keychain to take your favorite oils on the go
4. Purchase A Good Quality Diffuser
Cleans and purifies the air.
Excellent for mood management.
Makes your home smell wonderful without synthetic chemicals.
A water diffuser for smaller rooms.
A waterless diffuser for larger rooms.
(Contact me for recommendations)
6. Share them!
Sample dram bottles can be found at Aromatools.com or Shareoils.com.
Use 15 drops in a 1/4″ dram.
Invite your friends & family to a virtual/local class.
Enjoy your essential oils! Always ask when you need help or have questions or concerns.
Haven't begun? I’d love to help you get started on your natural solutions journey. Contact me today.
HOLISTIC HEALTH & ESSENTIAL OILS